[Close]


.: WELCOME NOTE :.

Welcome to all shopaholics!
Have fun shopping
Get what you WANT and what
you NEED at here ^^
*Enjoy*
-Felicia-
♥ |Get Trendy And Fashionable| ♥
♥Introduction♥
♥Tops♥
♥Bottoms♥
♥In-Stocks♥
♥Dress♥
♥Couple T-shirts & Biker Jackets♥
♥Other sprees♥
♥Terms & conditions♥
Press on the links above to start shopping=D


.: Extra Faqs :.

♥I supply every single thing in all of my blogshops. do email me or leave me a note if you are interested♥
.: PROFILE :.



Felicia Tan.
Simply call me ~KongLong~. ~your AGES~ 19yrs old. Loves ~My bf very much~. Hates insects!. Can speak english .and abit of chinese .

.: fairytale_711@hotmail.com:.
.:feel free to chat with me on msn=):. Blogskins


.:My POSB Saving Account No.:.

093-64835-8


.:Transfering of money information:.

(pls sms me"90038281" when you have transfer the money sms shud contain:)
Name:xx
Date of tranfer:xx
Time of transfer:xx
ref #:xxxx
amount transfer:$xx
Posb saving acc number:xxx
.: Sweet inquiries :.

FOR QUESTIONS ONLY!(pls provide your email address so i can reply u through your email

.: Sweet Advertisements :.

FOR ADVERTS ONLY!
Pls dun spam=]


.: Notes :.



Flea Market
Isamr brand
name design
supply
postage promo
NEW PROMOTION!
Branded stuffs
URGENT!
QUICK AND FAST!
more pre-orders


♥Capping items at 20
.: Links to other shop :.

Lub Lub shop
eleanor blogshop

.: Link to My other shops :.

My Branded Shop

Isamr Vintage design T-shirts
.: postage rates :.

I will tell you postage rate when the items arrive=] the postage price is depend on the weight of the item.When i get the item already ill weigh it and tell you the postage price than you transfer the money to my posb saving account than ill send the item to you =] I do this method is cause i dun wanna over charge or under charge you sweeties=] Hope you all understand yea =]
i wont be responsible for losses or missing items through normal postage.so my advice is take registered postage though its more expensive.registered postage just have to add another $3.25 =]


.: First 10 customers :.

First 10 customers will enjoy more discounts (for korean fashion and biker jackets only)=]
10/10


.: Status of Pre-orders :.

(For korean fashion and biker jackets)

NEW CAPPING 3/20

♥#BJ57GN
♥#D19G
♥#D42G

♥#BJ57GN
Capping 30/20(orders have been send in =] so jus sit back and relax =])

♥#BJ55G
♥#BJ72B
♥#D15B
♥#D22G
♥#B12B
♥#D21W
♥#T23W
♥#BJ57DB
♥#T19B
♥#BJ51B
♥#BJ51G
♥#BJ13B
♥#T8DG
♥#BJ12BE
♥#BJ12B
♥#BJ12GN
♥#T7B
♥#T57B
♥#BJ24BE
♥#B11B
♥taking 10 in-stocks

.: Extra Info. :.

♥Read Terms and Conditions before shopping =]♥
♥ORDER FORM IS IN TERMS AND CONDITION =)♥

Nobody - 원더걸스 Wonder Girls
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 4:08 AM
`CLEARANCE SALE

0 Gave Some Love

10% OFF FOR EVERY INSTOCK ITEMS!

GRAB IT FAST !